Click the Tab to expand the content of the Tab.
Approved Architectural Replacements
Leasing Information & Application
FIRENZE-La Florence at Renaissance Commons Homeowners Association, Inc.
c/o Tallfield Management
12765 Forest Hill Blvd, Suite 1320
Wellington, FL 33414
Tel. (561) 983-6000 Fax: (561) 983-6001
Lease Application Checklist
This is a list of items needed to process an application to lease a home in Firenze. Failure to provide all information and payment will result in application being returned. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Applications can be mailed or dropped off to our office address above, Monday to Friday, 9AM to 4:30PM, or at the Firenze Clubhouse. Contact the Tallfield Office at 561-983-6000 if you have any questions.
- Executed Lease Application and Information Sheet
- Copy of the lease contract
- Legible copy of driver license(s) or other government issued Identification for all adults that will be living in the home
- Copy of recent paystubs (2) months for each applicant
- $200 Non-refundable fee made payable to “Tallfield Management” * All payments must be certified/cashier’s check or money order ONLY (no personal checks or credit/debit cards accepted.)
- Two-page Residential Screening Request per adult (required to run national criminal/credit check)
- Acknowledgement Page
*NOTE: The $200 fee covers background screening for up to two adult applicants. Any additional residents 18+ years of age are subject to background screening, and an additional $50 fee per adult is required.
Please allow at least 30 days for application processing.LEASE APPLICATION
Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulation PDF Updated on (July 2019)
View PDFs of Declaration of Covenants and Certificate of Amendments to the Covenants below:
Certificates of Amendment to the Covenants, Restrictions and Easements
- Amendment June 30, 2006
- Amendment May 9, 2007
- Amendment August 12, 2008
- Amendment March 24, 2009
- Amendment April 15, 2019